Mesa, AZ 85213
Mr. Denton and the attorneys he works with are experienced and assertive in resolving disputes related to businesses, real estate, contracts, unpaid debts, partnerships, and so forth. Whether you have a personal dispute against a business, or your business is involved in a dispute, we are prepared to help. Our Mesa litigation attorneys represent both the plaintiff and the defendants in these matters in state, federal and appellate courts and administrative agencies.
Of course, the best way to avoid the aggravation and expense of litigation is to prevent it before it happens. Our Arizona litigation lawyers work with our clients in minimizing litigation risk and expense. Here are some examples of commercial litigation we have handled:
- Obtained several emergency temporary restraining orders in cases involving confidentiality and non-compete agreements.
- Represented a small business owner in obtaining a six-figure settlement from an insurance company for selling the business owner a policy inappropriate for him. The settlement represented all the amounts paid to the insurance company, plus interest and attorney’s fees.
- Obtained complete dismissal of a lawsuit filed by a disgruntled customer of our client, a seller of table-top vending machines.
- Successfully fended off threatened lawsuit by a former broker against our client, a business broker.
- Successfully fended off a six-figure lawsuit threatened by a diamond purchaser, who asserted that our client, a diamond broker, had breached the parties’ contract.
- Based on lack of jurisdiction, successfully obtained complete dismissal of a case against a small business client who was sued in Arizona but lived in New York.
- Many, many other types of litigation.
Back to Litigation Information
Mesa, AZ 85213