Gunderson, Denton and Peterson, P.C., is a law firm that offers experienced attorneys in many areas of the law. If you need a business lawyer, an immigration lawyer, a visa lawyer, an estate planning lawyer, a real estate lawyer or a franchise lawyer, we can help you.
We also have teams of attorneys working in employment law, litigation and appellate practice, international tax planning, debt collection, and other civil practice areas.
- Q: I’d like to start a new business. How can your firm’s business lawyers help me?
- A: Our firm’s Arizona business lawyers are experts in creating and maintaining limited liability companies, general and limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships and for profit and non-profit corporations. We will explain to you your options and assist you in choosing the legal structure that best meets your goals.
Our business attorneys also prepare a wide range of documents necessary for running a business, including employment contracts, buy-sell agreements, purchase contracts for personal property or real estate, non-compete agreements, confidentiality agreements, real estate and personal property leases, joint venture agreements, distributorship agreements and other kinds of business contracts.
Video: Can A Business Lawyer Really Help My Arizona Business Succeed?
Brad Denton Discusses How A Business Lawyer Can Help Your Business Succeed
- Q: Can your firm help me with a complicated visa problem?
- A: Our Arizona immigration lawyers have decades of experience in resolving visa problems and other immigration compliance issues. Our visa lawyers have assisted relatives of family members already living in the United States, students, non-U.S. citizen employees of U.S. corporations and U.S. corporations seeking to hire immigrant employees.
Our immigration lawyers are also experienced in assisting employers ensure that they are compliant with the laws relating to employment of people authorized to work in the U.S.
- Q: My old will is out of date because my family circumstances have changed. I also have a business. What estate planning services do you provide?
- A: The Arizona estate planning lawyers at our firm offer a wide range of estate options, including international estate planning for clients who own property and have relatives in other countries.
Our estate planning services provide complete estate plans that may include wills, trust agreements, powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney and living wills. We do tax evaluation and planning when we set up your estate plan. Your estate planning may include provisions for charitable giving, such as deferred giving.
Video: Estate Planning Law at Gunderson, Denton & Peterson, P.C.
Brent Gunderson Introduces The Estate Planning Practice
at Gunderson, Denton & Peterson, P.C.
If you have disabled or minor family members, you may need to make formal arrangements for the appointment of a guardian or conservator for them if you become disabled or die.
Where necessary, we create business entities to manage your assets and reduce the tax burden on your estate. Our estate planning lawyers view asset protection for you and your heirs as a key goal. Asset protection includes keeping some or all of your assets out of the probate court process.
We have a special expertise in international estate and tax planning. Non-U.S. citizens residing in the United States often have family members, businesses and properties in two or more countries. These non-U.S. citizens may be affected by the estate laws and the international business laws of several countries’ legal systems.
Careful international estate and tax planning will ensure that your wishes regarding your loved ones, businesses and properties are carried out in a cost-effective and orderly way if you become disabled or die.
- Q: How do I buy a franchise or turn my current business into a franchise?
- A: Franchise purchases and agreements are very complex and require the assistance of experienced Arizona franchise lawyers to successfully comply with detailed franchise regulations and laws.
Federal and state regulations require the preparation of many documents before a franchise can be offered for sale. If you want to become a franchisor, your franchise lawyers will prepare the franchise disclosure document, which will fully inform potential franchise purchasers about the franchise business.
Our lawyers will also draw up franchise agreements, help you navigate through the state registration process if your state requires franchise registration, draft articles of incorporation or organization for your new franchise, bring in franchise consultants, prepare amendments and new provisions for your franchise agreements, assist in franchise transfers and terminations and advise you on compliance with state and federal regulations governing franchises.
Arizona Business Law
Arizona Business Lawyers
Link about our Arizona Business Lawyers.
Arizona Collections Law
Arizona Collections Lawyer
This link talks about our collection lawyers in Arizona.
Arizona Employment Law
Arizona Employment Lawyer
This link is about our employment lawyers in Arizona.
Arizona Estate Planning
Arizona Estate Planning Lawyer
This link is about our estate planning lawyers in Mesa Arizona.
- Mesa Estate Planning Attorney
This link talks about our estate planning lawyers in Mesa Arizona.
Arizona Franchise Law
Arizona Franchise Attorney
This link is about our Arizona Franchise Attorneys.
Arizona Immigration Law
Arizona Immigration Attorney
This link is about our immigration attorneys in Mesa Arizona.
- Arizona Visa Lawyer
This link is regarding our Arizona Visa Lawyers.
- EB-5 Immigration Visa
This page talks about EB-5 immigration visas.
- Investor Visa
This page talks about investor visas by our immigration lawyers in Mesa.
- Mesa Arizona Immigration Lawyer
This link is regarding our immigration attorneys in Mesa.
Arizona Litigation Matters
- Arizona litigation lawyers
This link is about our litigation lawyers in Mesa Arizona.
- Mesa Litigation Attorney
This link talks about out litigation lawyer in Mesa Arizona.
Arizona Probate Law
Arizona Probate Lawyers
This link is about our Arizona probate lawyers.
Arizona Real Estate Law
Arizona Real Estate Lawyers
This link is about our real estate lawyers in Mesa Arizona.
- Phoenix Real Estate Lawyer
This link is about our knowledgeable real estate attorneys in Phoenix, Arizona.
Mesa, AZ 85213